Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Entertainment!

I know I've robbed everyone of my sensual writing by not ever having anything available for free. As you all know, most of my erotic lit is available in print. Time are tough and everyone needs a good bedtime story. So...if you're broke and need a fix, I would like to introduce you to a writer named Joseph. He's recently had three sizzling stories published online at Good Vibrations Magazine at http://magazine.goodvibes.com/.


Here's the link to his latest story, The Closet: http://magazine.goodvibes.com/2010/11/15/the-closet/
At the bottom you can click on the link to all postings by this wonderful writer. My personal favorite is Weekly Dress-Up.


When you're there, be sure to peruse the site. Good Vibrations is a wonderful organization that has been around forever. They're a good resource for sexual education and products! Take a gander at their online store - that's the kind of online shopping I recommend.


xoxo
Until Next time!

No comments: