Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PARADISE UNBOUND

I'm sure some of you are wondering what I'm doing in my pre-school time off from employment. You're thinking- she's just sitting on a chair staring at a wall with her hair unbrushed. Aha! You are wrong! Although I DO spend plenty of time doing that (I never brush my hair), I am also going to be doing some work.

I'll be up in Seattle on Thursday September 3rd headlining the Spoken Word Night portion of Paradise Unbound. Paradise Unbound is a camp out put on by the Center for Positive Sex Culture. Check out the link for more details.


Now I just need to figure out what to read....

3 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

I'm glad they have you down as a "noted author," as well they should ... BUT they forgot the part about your being a noted "lover of food"! (Also nothing about poodles.)

Jolene Hui said...

haha I didn't even see they had me up as "noted author" - I'll take it!

Michael Hemmingson said...

Read Hemmingson.