Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hot Summer Sexy Time at IN THE FLESH

It's time for you to get excited. Why? Because I will be reading at Hustler next week, Wednesday, June 10th, at IN THE FLESH. The theme this month is Hot Summer Sex and I am pleased to be reading an excerpt from my story The Salsa Bar that's featured in Alison Tyler's book, Playing With Fire

As usual, Stan Kent will be DJing and there will be giveaways of Hustler Merchandise and some goodie samples. Remember, there is free parking behind the store at 8920 W. Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (310)-860-9009 - See you there!

Thought I'd include this too cute pic of me and my sis on her wedding day. I think it's one of my favorite pics ever taken. 


1 comment:

alaynemarie said...

That is a really pretty dress there lady!