Friday, May 08, 2009

Sugar Overdose at the Ducks Game! (and some Fango, too)


It's almost the weekend - and God, I hope so because I made a fatal error yesterday that I would like to forget. That's right, I accidentally wore a red sweater to the Ducks v. Red Wings game last night. I'm such an idiot! Not only that, there was an argument with the cops (will not go into detail) and I seemed to get hassled all night. Let's just say it was a bad night overall for pretty much everything.

Read about it here:
JOLENE'S TAKE ON GAME FOUR OF THE ANAHEIM V DETROIT SERIES


Just because you know you want to read it, here's a recap of this year's Fangoria convention last month! And like the hard worker I am, I asked someone else to write my column for me! Eh, he did a better job anyway. He and the werewolf look very happy together.

Take a look:
THE TIM REAPER TAKES OVER PRINCESS JOLENE'S COLUMN




Have a fantastic weekend and I'll try not to melt in the heat. It's not summer yet but it certainly smells like it.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: