Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I don't think I have the patience or energy tonight

...yeah...don't think I have the energy to figure out how I want to tweak my layout. American Idol is on tonight and it's really my only night off. I've already stuffed myself full of fried rice (I made too much but ate it all anyway), got my car washed, and did a load of laundry. I also sent out a mass email to my list to let them know I'll be reading tomorrow night at HUSTLER HOLLYWOOD.

Let me say it again

I said TOMORROW NIGHT at...

Hustler Hollywood
8920 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
310-860-9009

Now I need to figure out how the hell to add links to my blog so that I can send you to this place:
http://inthefleshreadingseriesla.blogspot.com/
without actually having to paste it below.

I blame it on rice on the brain.

Oh, I got a new little pink camera so I'll try to remember to take some pics tomorrow night to document the occasion.

1 comment:

Jeremy Edwards said...

You should have just thrown your laundry in the car, and left the windows open at the car wash.

What? I'm just trying to be efficient! ; )